KEMFIRE® Combined storage
KEMFIRE® 1100 A TYPE A - COMBINED STORAGE
ASPIRATED AND FILTERED SAFETY CABINET FOR THE COMBINED STORAGE OF CHEMICALS, ACIDS AND BASES, AND SOLID AND LIQUID FLAMMABLES IN COMPLIANCE WITH EN 14470-1, EN 61010-1, EN 16121, EN 16122 NORMS - CE MARK - FIRE RESISTANCE ‘TYPE 90’ – 90 min. TÜV CERTIFICATION
Completely produced in pickled steel, 10/10 mm thickness, painted with epoxy acid-proof powders. Thickness of painting from a minimum of 60μm (micron) to a maximum of 250μm (micron).
Key lock with extractable cylinder (on demand “passe-partout kit” master key in case of lost keys).
“Product and public liability insurance” valid for all lifelong of the cabinet.
- Tray-shaped shelves adjustable in height by racks, with bottom basin.
- ON/OFF lamp.
- Double, inflatable and anti-dust trimmings, and with protection against “cold and hot fumes”.
- Door’s closure with thermic device at 50° C. Not electric.
- Mechanical certified safety valves with automatic closure at 70±10° C.
- Patented safety catch Ignis-lock®.*
- External Dimensions: 1100 x 510 x 1670 mm
- Internal Dimensions: 490+490x465x1020 + 935x395x445 mm
- Weight: 300 Kg
- Total Volume: 465+164 lt.
- Spare active charcoal filter
- fumes conveyor
- Predisposed for fan and filter in flammables compartment
- Additional coated acid-proof shelves
Need assistance? Request for quotation?
Call us at +39.0438.451054 Monday to Friday - 08:30 / 12:30 - 14:00 / 18:00 or send us an email.