SAFETYBOX® for chemical products
AB 1100 - SAFETYBOX® CHEMICALS, ACIDS, BASES
ASPIRATED AND FILTERED SAFETY CABINET FOR THE STORAGE OF 90 LITRES OF CHEMICAL, ACID AND BASE PRODUCTS, IN COMPLIANCE WITH EN 61010-1, EN 16121, EN 16122 NORMS -CE MARK - TÜV CERTIFICATION
- Completely produced in pickled and electrogalvanized steel, 10/10 mm thickness, painted with epoxy acid-proof powders. Thickness of painting from a minimum of 60μm (micron) to a maximum of 250μm (micron).
- External monolithic construction, internal body resistant to corrosive products.
2 separate vertical pull-out compartments.4 shelves adjustable in height with tray-shaped container for each section
- Key lock with extractable cylinder (on demand “passe-partout kit” master key in case of lost keys).
- Doors opening up to 180°.
- Activated charcoal filter Carbox® with electronic device Cunctator®.
- Electroaspirator IMQ IPX4, in compliance with EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-80 and EN 50366 norms.
- ON/OFF lamp.
- “Product and public liability insurance” valid for all lifelong of the cabinet.
- External Dimensions: 1100x500x1175 mm
- Internal Dimensions: 490+490x465x1020 mm
- Total Volume: 232+232 lt.
- Filter for formaldehyde (cod. F007F)
- Additional shelves
Need assistance? Request for quotation?
Call us at +39.0438.451054 Monday to Friday - 08:30 / 12:30 - 14:00 / 18:00 or send us an email.